Complete Requirements 1 – 3 plus at least two others.
- With your den or parent/guardian or other caring adult, try on safety gear you should use while riding a bike. Show how to wear a bicycle helmet properly.
- With your den or parent/guardian/other caring adult, learn and demonstrate safety tips to follow when riding a bicycle.
- Learn and demonstrate proper hand signals.
- With your den or parent/guardian or other caring adult, do a safety check on a bicycle.
- With your den or family, go on a bicycle hike wearing your safety equipment. Follow the bicycling safety and traffic laws.
- With your den or parent/guardian/other caring adult, discuss two different types of bicycles and their uses.
- Learn about a famous bicycle race or famous cyclist. Share what you learn with your den.
- Visit your local or state police department to learn about bicycle riding laws.
- Identify two jobs that use bicycles and discuss how they are used.