Complete 1–3 and one from 4–6.
- Play at least two different games by yourself; one may be a video game.
- Play a board game or another inside game with one or more members of your den.
- Play a problem-solving game with your den.
- With your parent’s or guardian’s permission:
A. Play a video game with family members or den members in a tournament.
C. Play an appropriate video game with a friend for 30 minutes.
- With other members of your den, invent a game, OR change the rules of a game you know, and play the game.
- Play a team game with your den