Complete Requirements 1 and 2 plus at least two others.
- With your parent, guardian, other caring adult, or den, find out about good food choices and not-so-good choices. Identify three foods that you think would be good choices and three foods that would not be good choices.
- Explain the importance of hand washing before a meal and clean-up after a meal. Then show how you would do each.
- Show that you know the difference between a fruit and a vegetable. Eat one of each.
- With your parent, guardian, or other caring adult, pick a job to help your family at mealtime. Do it for at least four meals.
- Talk with your parent, guardian, or other caring adult about what foods you can eat with your fingers. Practice your manners when eating them.
- With your parent, guardian, or other caring adult, plan and make a good snack choice or other nutritious food to share with your den.