Complete at least four of the following.
- Think about what makes you laugh. Write down three things that make you laugh.
- Practice reading tongue twisters.
- Create your own short story. Remove some nouns, verbs, adjectives, and adverbs from the story, leaving blanks. Without telling the story, have a friend insert his or her own nouns, verbs, adjectives, and adverbs in the story you created.
- With a partner, play a game that makes you laugh.
- Share at least two jokes with members of your den to make them laugh.
- Practice at least two run-ons with your den, and perform them at a pack meeting or campfire program.
Requirement 2 of the Bear, Roaring Laughter Adventure has us reading tongue twisters. Before we dive into these twisted phrases, let first get an understanding of what a tongue twister is. A tongue twister is a phrase that is designed to be difficult to articulate properly, and can be used as a type of spoken (or sung) word game.