Earning Your Stripes
- Bring in and share with your den five items that are the color orange.
- Demonstrate loyalty over the next week at school or in your community. Share at your next den meeting how you were loyal to others.
- With your adult partner, decide on one new task you can do to help your family, and do it.
- Talk with your den and adult partner about polite language. Learn how to shake hands properly and introduce yourself.
- Play a game with your den. Then discuss how your den played politely.
- With your adult partner and den, work on a service project for your pack’s meeting place or chartered organization.