Do Your Part To Keep It Clean and Bear-Free!
Bears can smell your hot dogs, marshmallows and other food from far away.
To avoid a visit from a hungry bear, you should:
- Keep your campsite clean.
- Store food and drinks securely inside your vehicle, cabin, pavilion or cook station.
- Dispose of trash as instructed by the camp host.
- Burn food off stoves and grills.
- Avoid scented lotions and toiletries.
- Never approach or feed a bear.
- Report bear sightings
- If a bear obtains food at a campsite, even once, it may become aggressive and have to to be destroyed.
- A clean campsite helps protect you, the bears, and future campers.